Workshop: Setting Healthy Boundaries
Interactive 3-hour workshop
Intimate in-person location in Hilversum
Tickets 39,- incl coffee, tea and cake
Join me for a fun and interactive afternoon, where you will learn:
- what Healthy Boundaries are,
- seven different kinds of boundaries,
- why they are crucial for your well-being,
- how they are different for everyone,
- what they look like for you,
- how you can apply them straight away.
- experience the amazing difference this will have on your everyday life!
After a very successful online workshop on Setting Boundaries last year, I'm super excited to announce another training on this so relevant topic in-person this time! I found a wonderful intimate space in Hilversum that will be perfect for a group up to 12 people: Het Ontwerpfabriekje.
For many people setting boundaries is a challenging topic. They feel:
* it is about DISAPPOINTING people,
* having to say NO to someone,
* something around being SELFISH.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
Setting boundaries can be a very liberating experience, both for yourself as well as for the people around you. Just imagine
* honouring your VALUES,
* creating more space for YOU,
* other people UNDERSTANDING your intentions and motivations.
Setting Healthy Boundaries is all about self-care, choosing you first. Only then you are able to take good care of others as well.
To join me, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/dcKj6XPqgFz86EDq9
If the date doesn't suit you and you'd like to join future workshops, please fill out the form and leave me a message at the bottom. Thank you!13-11-2021 Deel